Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation Review


The urban decay all nighter foundation claims to be 'A full-coverage, matte-finish, waterproof foundation that lasts all night.' It is available in 24 shades. shades ending in .5 have a pink undertone, .0 is a warm undertone, and .75 is their neutral shades. It's priced at $49.00 CAD on sephora's website.

Packaging: This bottle has 1oz of product in it which is pretty standard for a liquid foundation, the bottle has metal look to it with cut-outs, you can see the shade clearly from the packaging, this foundation also comes with a pump.

Application: I applied it with a Morphe buffing brush. The application of this product was very easy, according to the sephora website, because of how high the coverage is,you only need one pump for your entire face. I definitely found that to be true. I dotted it around my face on my cheeks, nose chin, and forehead, using about half of the amount of foundation I normally do to see how it lived up to the claims on the sephora website. Even with that minimal amount of product it covered my entire face flawlessly. I went back with a bit more product around my cheeks to see how well it layered, and it blended in and built up the coverage even more. The coverage of this product is intense.I have an angioma on my nose that I have trouble concealing even if i colour correct, put foundation an concealer. This foundation covered it completely in one layer. I was even able to buff it around my eyes and i didn't feel the need to add any concealer.  It has a natural matte finish, and if you have very dry skin this product may accentuate dry patches so I'd be careful about that. It blends very easily and after about 5 minutes I felt it was set and I didn't need to use any powder. It blended out easily, and didn't dry down so quickly that i didn't have enough time to blend. 

Wear: I wore the foundation for about ten hours, In that time I didn't notice it change at all. this foundation does oxidise slightly, but it did that by the time i had finished blending it over my skin it didn't get any darker throughout the day, it still matched me. when I checked in the mirror it still looked exactly the same as when I first applied it that morning. I didn't notice it breaking up or getting patchy at all. 

Final thoughts: This foundation has extremely high coverage, and it stays on all day, definitely would recommend.

Photo:http://www.urbandecay.com/dw/image/v2/AANG_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-urbandecay-master-catalog/default/dwbecee581/ProductImages/Face/AllNighterFoundation/Master_allnighter.jpg?sw=1000&sh=1000&sm=fit

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Find us on facebook

Instagram

Popular Posts