TMI tag

This tag was going around you tube a few years ago, so I decided to do it

1: What are you wearing?
my fiances black sweatpants and a black tee shirt.
2: Ever been in love?
yes, I'm engaged so I'd hope so lol
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
nope
4: How tall are you?
i'm 5'3
5: How much do you weigh?
101 pounds
6: Any tattoos?
not yet
7: Any piercings?
just my ears for now
8: OTP?
me and my fiance
9: Favorite show?
weeds
10: Favorite bands?
metallica,halestorm,five finger death punvh, three days grace, paramore
11: Something you miss? .
my fiance
12: Favorite song?
right now probably cyanide by metallica
13: How old are you?
i'll be 19 in 4 days
14: Zodiac sign?
sagitarius
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
born on november 22nd, long hair, tattoos, stick and poke tattoos all over his leg, smart, caring, and overall the best person ever.. my fiance.
16: Favorite Quote?
trust your struggle
17: Favorite actor?
reese witherspoon
18: Favorite color?
blush pink, copper, grey
19: Loud music or soft?
loud
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
my bed
21: How long does it take you to shower?
20 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
usually about 4 minutes lol, but if i'm actually trying to look like a decent human being then about an hour and a half
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
yes
24: Turn on?
my fiance
25: Turn off?
anything else
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
blogger not a youtuber, and I got fired from my job, had a lot of extra time, and figured why not
27: Fears?
never finishing school lol
28: Last thing that made you cry?
failing my footcare exam
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
when I spoke to my fiance this morning
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
blog* nothing really, I wanted something girly and that's what I thought of
31: Last book you read?
the product handbook for my face care class
32: The book you’re currently reading?
nothing right now
33: Last show you watched?
skin wars
34: Last person you talked to?
my fiance
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
my best friend
36: Favorite food?
pizza
37: Place you want to visit?
england, bali, the maldives
38: Last place you were?
my balcony smoking a cigarette
39: Do you have a crush?
yes, and he likes me back, so much im engaged to him
40: Last time you kissed someone?
October 3rd
41: Last time you were insulted?
not sure actually
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
sour
43: What instruments do you play??
none
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
chokers
45: Last sport you played?
does napping count?
46: Last song you sang?
don't sing
47: Favorite chat up line?
I'm engaged, so the only person I chat up is my fiance lol
48: Have you ever used it?
again, i'm engaged
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
went shopping with my best friend last week
50: Who should answer these questions next?
anyone who wants to lol

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Find us on facebook

Instagram

Popular Posts