My Pamper Night routine


so today I'm going to be talking all about my pamper evening routine,, i try to do this about once a week, usually on a Saturday, or Sunday. It's the perfect treat after a stressful week, and a great way to recharge, and to treat yourself without the cost of going to a spa or salon.

I start out by washing my face, so that it's cleansed and ready for treatments. Lately I've been using coconut oil, it's inexpensive. about twenty dollars for a jar that'll last you at least a year. Plus, its full of fatty acids and vitamin e, which are hydrating and repairing

after my skin is clean i actually use the coconut oil again.. as a hair mask! it's super hydrating, and leaves your hair soft and shiny. I take about a tablespoon for each side of my head, rub it in my hands until it starts to melt into an oil, then I slather my hair in it, throw it in a bun and leave that in for about an hour.

while my hair is being treated, I like to start working on my hands and feet. For my feet ill soak them for about 5 minutes to soften the thickened skin, then I'll go in with a foot file to lightly remove the callus, so my feet are nice and soft! then I'll trim my nails, push back my cuticles and nip them, put on a polish, and finish off with some cream. The polish I've been loving on my toes recently is CND vynilux polish in 'butterfly queen' its the perfect hot pink barbie pink with an intense pink and blue glitter in it, its opaque in one coat, and lasts for weeks without chipping!

For my hands i shape the nails, push back and cut my cuticles, then put on polish. Today i decided I wanted to match my toes and used butterfly queen by CND

after that I'll run a bubble bath, using whatever lush products I have on hand. ill usually spend about 30 minutes in the bath before i take a quick shower, rinse the coconut oil out of my hair and exfoliate and wash my body.

After that I apply a body lotion, slip on some comfy pyjamas, put on a night cream and eye treatment and head off to sleep, all relaxed and ready for a night of beauty sleep

I hope you enjoyed learning what i do for a pamper night, thanks for reading from blushsugar

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Find us on facebook

Instagram

Popular Posts