My Top 3 MAC Lipsticks



Hey everyone, so today I'll be sharing my top 3 MAC lipsticks, MAC is the most prevalent brand in my lipstick collection. I tend to favour them because of how reliable the quality is, and while they are a bit pricier than a drug store brand, they aren't as expensive as a luxury brand product, who know's maybe my top 3 will end up becoming your favourites too!

Brave
Brave is a satin finish, it's a soft mauve toned rose shade, This colour is a few shades different than my natural lip colour and the perfect 'your lips but better' shade. It's satin finish has a natural appearance on the lips, I also find it makes my lips look slightly fuller. It's rumoured to be Kylie Jenner's favourite lipstick colour. and it give's off that much coveted 90's vibe without being over the top

Vegas Volt
Vegas volt is an amplified crème formula, the colour is pigmented, applies evenly, and is non- drying on the lips. the colour is a bold coral. I sometimes have rouble with corals either being to muted and pastel toned which can wash you out, or being way to orange, and looking a bit strange on the lips. This one is a perfect balance, it's my go to summer lipstick because the warm tones in it accentuates the golden tones in my skin and brings warmth to my complexion. It's bright enough to be considered a fun colour, but not so bold that you'll see it a mile away.

Russian Red
Russian red is a matte finish. It is a classic blue toned red, it's the perfect winter red and a favourite around the holiday season. the blue toned helps teeth to appear whiter which is always a plus. The colour is intense and applies evenly, but because it is a matte finish it can feel a bit dry on the lips, it's not to much of an issue but if you find it settling into lines and dry skin, I'd recommend exfoliating the lips and applying a lip balm before wearing this one

So there you have it! my top 3 mac lipsticks, thanks for reading,

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Find us on facebook

Instagram

Popular Posts