My Five Product Face

so today I'm gonna be talking about my five product face. this look is quick and easy, but still looks fresh and put together. it's perfect for those days when your running late or simple don't feel like fussing around with a bunch of different products

CONCEALER: so my first step is concealer, this will help to cover up any dark circles, or any blemishes. And by just using a concealer you won't need to fuss with a foundation and making sure its perfectly blended or using multiple tools. For this look I like my Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer in fair neutral, because it's only a bit lighter than my skin tone, so I can blend it out easily.  to apply it I use my beauty blender, because it gives a more natural look.

BROWS: When I have my brows done I always feel instantly put together. So for me they're an essential, no matter what kind of look I'm doing. I use the Anastasia brow pomade in the colour ebony and the Anastasia #7 brow brush.

MASCARA: next product is mascara. to help you look awake, and open up the eyes, but its quick and easy. My current favourite is the l'oreal telescopic carbon black. it makes my lashes look super long, and I like to apply it to my top and bottom lashes.

BLUSH: I love to add a bit of blush when I'm doing a more natural look, I feel like it really gives more life to my face. I like using Nars super orgasm blush for this because it has a gold sheen to it, so it adds some luminosity to the skin at the same time

LIPS: I like to add something lighter and easy to use to my lip's for this kind of a look, because i can just throw it on without having to worry about a lip liner, or making anything look to perfect like I would with a darker colour. For me that's the Revlon lip butter in peach parfait. I love these. they give colour and sheen to the lips but are super easy to apply and really hydrating

so there you have it, my five product face.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Find us on facebook

Instagram

Popular Posts