The cure is worst than the illness


I suffer from anxiety,depression and insomnia. Since the age of 4.

But this next information isn't about me; but instead it is about educating yourself on the dangers of "some" key word is some medication's that are prescribed regularly but, medicine my be more dangerous than doctor's lead on.

Again not all doctor's are alike and you can't fix your medical problems (well most of them) from a Google search.

I have always read pill information so side effects were always not too much of a fear for me. After begging my doctor from years of not sleeping she gave me one medication that's side effects made me scared. "May cause sleepiness,  appetite changes, sexual dysfunction,  do not use this medication while driving, can cause confusion and trouble with memory" that's just the common risks the major risks include "self harm without awareness of your own actions and harm on others"

I feel like taking something that could also "worsen insomnia" is dangerous.

many people just start taking a medication right away without doing any research on it. It is very important to stay informed about what you are putting in to your body, I actually suffer from high blood pressure from being on my medication for so many years. And have experienced psychosis from others

So keep yourself safe read the instructions and stay well in communication with your doctor.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Find us on facebook

Instagram

Popular Posts