Favourite Holiday Makeup


I love winter and the holiday season The pretty lights, the music, the shopping I love almost everything about it (besides the cold) including holiday inspired make-up looks! here I've listed a few of my favorite products for a holiday makeup look

MAC Russian Red Lipstick
when I think of holiday makeup looks I immidiatley think of red lips. You can never go wrong with a classic matte finish, blue toned, red lipstick for the holiday season. This one is my personal fave.It stays on for a long time, It's relatively comfortable on the lips for being a matte formula, and the colour is stunning. Nars also has some beautiful lip colours perfect for winter.

Urban Decay Original  Naked Palette
A staple holiday look is a gold smokey eye, and it's so pretty when you pair it with a rich red lip colour, like the mac russian red lipstick i mentioned above. My palette of choice to get that golden eye look? the original urban decay naked palette. There are lots of other neutral toned palletes available on the market today if you're looking to create this look and don't own the naked palette. But I happen to hae this one in my collection and think it's perfect. It has lots of warm gold shades and rich browns to create a beautiful holiday makeup look. The pigmentation is great, and it's easy to apply and to blend.

Lashes
Lashes add some instant glam to any makeup look, so they are especially perfect for a holiday makeup look. They add just a little extra bit of drama to a look, taking your holiday looks to the next level.

Fresh Sugar Lip balm And Lush Bubblegum Lip Polish
When winter arrives, so do dry, chapped cracking lips.  To combat this my favorite products are the Lush bubblegum lip scrub, and the Fresh sugar lip balm. The scrub sloughs off dry rough skin on the lips, plus it tastes delicious. The Fresh sugar lip balm is an ultra hydrating formula, I've never felt my lips be softer in  my life than when I've followed this regimen.

Highlight
To me, a good highlight is an essential part of any makeup look regardless of the season, but a gold toned highlight looks especially beautiful in the winter-time, it'll complement your gold toned eye looks, and cast a beautiful glow on the skin, especially under the lighing of string lights, and christmas candles, which create a softer  and more radiant effect on the skin

A good hydrating face mask
I like to combst winter dryness by changing out my skincare for heavier and richer products that are higher in lipids. I also make sure to regularly use a face mask for that extra boost of hydration. you can purchase single use ones at the pharmacy for only a few dollars, but usually around the holidays many skin care brands will come out with gift sets featurin their best masks, so that's another option and it's nice if you're not used to masks so that you can try out a few and find your favorites without paying for a full size

Thats it for my holiday makeup essentials, we hope that you enjoyed this post and got some ideas for holiday makeup looks and products, thanks for reading and happy holidays from us at blush sugar

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Find us on facebook

Instagram

Popular Posts