How much does my face cost

So today I'm going to be breaking down exactly how much my face costs. I saw someone post something similar about how much Kim Kardashian ' daily face cost and thought it was pretty interesting,  I'm just going to be covering my daily skin care routine today but my make-up routine might be a future post

Eye make-up remover
Coconut oil; about 20$ for a huge jar that's big enough to last like ten years

Cleanser;
Mary Cohr fresh cleansing cream; 44$ the main active ingredient in this cleanser is aloe and it smells like candy

Toner;
Declaré tender toning lotion; 27$
A basic soothing toner to balance the pH of the skin

Eye cream
Declaré youth supreme eye cream; 65$ a nice hydrating eye cream , concentrated with many active ingredients

Protection cream
Mary cohr nutrizen cream;88$
A rich cream for dry skin lacking on oils

Mask;
Mary Cohr nutrizen mask; 42$
This is a cream mask that's great for very dry, dehydrated skin or a skin that is just starting to show signs of ageing

Lip balm
Burt's bees coconut lip balm;4$
A nice clear hydrating lip balm in a tube format. Has a light coconut scent.

So the total of all of that... 290.00$
That feels like a lot more than it is since I buy my skincare products so infrequently. Wow.. so yeah. That's how much my daily skin care costs thanks for reading from us at blushsugar

7ab37c4de856347e7794cba706773d0dc6d07cca661f04b303

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Find us on facebook

Instagram

Popular Posts